Long Weekend!

Feeling proud again, there's no other feeling like this when your Java applications are running like a well-oiled machine. And I am not doing anything, I think I should schedule that long overdue SCJP exam, my voucher will expire in April 2005. I am really batting for that 100% mark.

However, my long weekend hopefully not interrupted by anything will be allocated to finish the GSM-modem-based SMS application via Java Comm API and Concurrent API, the SQL Editor module for PGSuite. I have finished all the classes necessary for parsing, SQL Syntax rules etc. etc. it's now the looks that will do the killing ;). And then proceed to Eclipse' Graphical Editing Framework(GEF) this is the framework that will be used to build graphical database objects and Entity Relationship Diagrams(ERD).

Comments

Popular Posts