29 September 2005

The Halo 2 Fever

Admittedly, I had so much fun with my XBox Blue and my XBox Live subscription. Ironically, this is the only thing that has came out good from Microsoft, instead of Windows. But if PS2 and the upcoming PS3 has this "Live" thing, I would happily switch or add it to my gaming system. Technically, Playstation is better. It's just that it "doesn't put value to the business", no one can just always play alone or with someone on a split screen forever. So what if you have great hardware that can be possibly tweaked to launch missiles but sucks in marketing value? The sad thing about XBox is [I think that] it's selling below cost. Which is ok if you really want to put M$ out of business.

Going to Halo 2, I am skeptical why some people has touted it as "redefining the FPS genre". Until I played "Live", I realized it is very much different than other FPS like Counter-Strike. Now Battlefield 2 is following the same success with their "USMC vs. MEC" where you can fly Blackhawks, drive tanks etc. but that's too "American".

7 comments:

freestuff2 said...

Hey I was just blog surfing amd I found your blog! Looks Great!

I also have a plane ticket to jamaica
It deals mostly with plane ticket to jamaica plus other stuff,
You can save up to 50% your next flight!

You should check it out if you get a chance!!

Steve Austin said...

Informative blog. I have a picture table xhtml blog.

Ted M said...

Nice little blog you have. I have a site too. Its not related but thought I would share the link with you. It's about maryland real estate training.

Admin said...

Great blog, keep up the good work. Glad to see sites like this.

Here is another good site I said I would pass along.
Domain Sale
Thanks

H. Nakajima said...

You have a great blog here! I will be sure to book mark you. I have a business home internet opportunities.com work
site. It pretty much covers business home internet opportunities.com work
related stuff. Check it out if you get time :-)

Joe Muka said...

Just checking out blogs for ideas to add to my site about mobile skype voip and other voip stuff. (I know its a boring subject) I liked your site

freestuff2 said...

Hey I was just blog surfing amd I found your blog! Looks Great!

I also have a plane ticket to italy
It deals mostly with plane ticket to italy plus other stuff,
You can save up to 50% your next flight!

You should check it out if you get a chance!!