Code Everyday, No Matter What...

I learned something from John Grisham (he's not a programmer dude) just now. His secret to writing is "Write everyday, no matter what...". A very consistent way of sharpening a skill. And I guess there's no other way, but my problem is if I overdo, I falter.

Code everyday. Don't over-emphasize much on the methodologies and patterns, just code everyday and you'll learn. Code everyday, and don't be afraid to make mistakes because most likely you're not wasting thousands of dollars like others do.

Coding is not a dirty work, if you think it is, then same thing goes to painting or playing music. Coding is harder than management, management is piecemeal. Just code everday, no matter what, you'll be surprised what you have done in a week's time.

Comments

Popular Posts