My Next Book Buy

"Dreaming In Code" by Scott Rosenberg. After almost 10 years of programming experience, why do I still want to buy this book? Because I am a programmer. And programmers are programmers because they like to write code. I did not desire to learn programming so that I will get a nice paying job in Singapore. It's simple, I just like doing it. To me, the Singapore Job is just like tripping and stumbling at the end of the rainbow, it came to me.

Hopefully this book will open the eyes of senior managers and non-technical managers on why programmers behave as they are, why reusable code is only good on papers and articles. As a programmer it is easier and faster to write your own code than learn somebody else's code, rewrite somebody's code or even fix somebody's code.

Comments

Popular Posts