My SWT/JFace/Eclipse blogs are all gone!

My 2 other blogs, http://blogs.application-servers.com/roller/page/jaredflo and from pikko-software are all inactive blogs. But my mistake I forgot to transfer SWT/JFace/Eclipse related blogs here.

Now, I am going to rewrite my "Let's JFace It" article that I have posted years ago. My latest project with our client is to transform our web-based management application to a native one. This might be the first SWT-based project in full commercial scale level in the telecommunications industry. But I digress, my teammates are not up to SWT yet. So we'll have to start with Swing for now, so that they will have a better grasp on how to do native GUI in Java.

But all I need is to spend a day to transform what I have done in Swing to JFace. For them to appreciate it.

Comments

Popular Posts