The Beef Dashboard Template

 I haven't been writing actively about code and tech in a while and I'm crawling back. As much as I want to completely abandon Java and what it has become, I'm still surprised on the number of organizations investing in Java for their microservices development. Since I have moved on a lot over the years learning a lot from the Javascript universe both from the front and server side, I pushed further and built some pretty cool stuff with it, one of those is the Beef Dashboard Template

https://beef-app-zrggs.ondigitalocean.app/#/

The motivation: to learn more about Vue and Bulma and reach an expert skill level in relation to frontend development.

The problem: Through experience, every time we start a new project, user interface is always (and highly likely) to start from scratch. To me, it's obviously a waste of time and resources

My solution is to build a template that we can fork or clone from, modify a little or more to fit our requirements. That's my concept of "low code", solving problem with reusable code. "No code" is boring, users will always look for something different, something fresh and something new.

What do we get from The Beef Dashboard Template? Beef Dashboard Template is rich with samples for Vue elements and components and how it interacts with third-party libraries such as weather widgets, charts, graphs etc. it's completely static with no server-side interactions (which will be our next project). 

Building an application from something is always amazing it's your secret weapon in beating deadlines way ahead of schedule. Enjoy this experience by downloading the complete package at 

https://jared201.gumroad.com/l/beef



Buy on

Comments

Popular Posts